SSC Stenographer best Preparation strategy is a method for Stenographer exam. This Examination is an online based exam conducted by Staff selection commission (SSC) many students have appeared for this Examination every year and most of the students preferred stenographer exam as a job career because the environment of this job is very relaxing and you can get promoted easily. Here we share SSC stenographer best Strategy.
Those students who have feared of mathematics should definitely try preparing for this Examination. If you are somehow bad at mathematics and good in English comprehension then you have a good opportunity to get a Government job with some hard work and dedication. You just have to follow the ssc stenographer best exam strategy and make your goals sets at a target to acheive that goal.
In this Examination selection of books are also plays an important role in cracking the Stenographer exam. You have to choose best exam strategy books which helps you to score better in the examination check https://studypariksha.com/ssc-exam-books-2021/ best ssc exam books for ssc Stenographer best exam strategy.
SSC stenographer best Preparation strategy Section exam pattern for the next year
General Reasoning – 50 marks
English Language and Comprehensive – 100 marks
General awareness – 50 marks
SSC Stenographer Best Preparation strategy Section-wise explanation
1. General intelligence and Reasoning
This part is very important in this Examination because if you gain momentum in this particular subject then you can score better in the cut off marks set by the SSC. If you have already covered reasoning portion then this will easy for you to get your command high in Stenographer Examination. This section is total of 50 marks and mostly students can get easily above 40+ marks in this section.
On the other hand if you are realising that you are not so perfect in this section so you don’t have to worry you just have to focus on other sections. But by doing mock test quizzes of reasoning part you will also gain momentum and in easy words you have to practice dialy quizzes on this particular topic and make yourself stronger in reasoning secrion. We will give you some good points to how you get better marks in this section here are some points you should remember :
Important Points to Remember-
- First you have to write down in which chapters of reasoning portion you are good at.
- Second you have to write down the weakest sections or chapters to take note on your strengths and weakness for better results in the future.
- After completing the above two important points you have to take Reasoning Quiz test to check the level of your knowledge towards reasoning section.
- After attending the Quiz test you have give your atleast 30 minutes to analysis the quiz questions to check your strong and weak points.
- To improve weak chapters you can take help from Youtube videos for better understanding the basic concepts of particular chapters.
- We suggest you to check these video full reasoning classes https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT2PUxNJBoeOYQpNoJ8Va508wRKTVLMyu
- When you start taking these Lectures you will notice definitely some improvement in your reasoning and take daily quizzes which contains 10-15 questions.
2. English Comprehension SSC stenographer best Strategy
English Comprehension section in SSC Stenographer exam comprises of 100 marks.
- The first thing you have to do with English section is same as we discussed above in the reasoning section.
- You have cover all basic grammar portions which including The Noun , pronoun, adjective tense direct indirect, active passive voice and some vocab words daily.
- Daily one English test and quiz helps you to improve your vocab in english.
- Daily 10 Idioms learn by any book in which gou are comfortable.
- English just want dialy practice and analysis of test and quizzes.
- We prefer English book by Neetu Singh KD Publication this book covers all grammar chapters and are easily understandable.
- During English section preparation you also keeps in your mind the time you have spend in attempting English section better practice and try to do english section in 1 hour.
3. General Awareness ssc Stenographer Best strategy
- Finally we have come to the General awareness section which is probably the toughest section when it comes to the selection of questions asked by the SSC in almost every exam.
- Don’t worry we will guide you to overcome the fear of general knowledge and current affairs in this section Current Affairs are generally ranges to 10 questions and rest of the questions are from static GK.
- The first thing you have to check the last five previous year papers and five means only five don’t get confused yourself now read the general awareness section very carefully.
- Note down the topic form which questions were asked earlier and write down all the category for ex – science and invention, vitamins and diseases
- When you will complete the All five year previous papers you have got maximum of 10 topics
- Now you have to select 6 topics from which ssc asked most of the questions repeatitivly and you have to focus on these selected topics.
- For current affairs don’t write notes it’s a waste of time just buy a quarterly or half yearly compilation of current affairs from any source you like. We also give you some links so you can check for better preparation our website.
we also start our own test series and mock test of SSC exams in a month currently we are working on it to make it happen for you.