SSC MTS 2023 Notification: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Notification 2023 for the recruitment of candidates for non-technical posts in various Central Government Ministries and Departments. The SSC MTS 2023 Exam will be conducted in online mode across various centers in India. In this article, we will provide a detailed overview of the SSC MTS 2023 including important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, syllabus, and exam pattern.
SSC MTS 2023 Notification
The Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) has just released the SSC MTS 2023 Notification pdf to recruit 12523 Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC and CBN) positions. The SSC MTS exam, which consists of a Computer Based Examination (Objective test), has undergone a change in its pattern this year. The CBT exam will now be consists of 270 marks
SSC MTS 2023 Application Form Date and Time
- Start Date to Apply Online for the Exam: 18-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online for the Exam: 17-02-2023 up to 23:00 Hrs
- Last date and time for online fee payment: 19-02-2023 up to 23:00 Hrs
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 19-02-2023 up to 23:00 Hrs
- Last date for payment through Challan : 20-02-2023
- Dates of Window for Exam Form Correction: 23-02-2023 to 24-02-2023 up to 23:00 Hrs
- Date of Computer Based Examination: April, 2023
|Application Fees||Rs – 100/|
|For Women, SC, ST, PWD and ESM||NIL|
SSC MTS 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 18-25 years
- Maximum Age – 18-27 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates as per rules
- For More Information Please Download and Read the Official Notification Carefully.
SSC MTS 2023 Educational Qualification
As far as educational qualification is concerned, candidates must have passed 10th standard from a recognized board.
SSC MTS 2023 Exam Pattern
The SSC MTS Exam is conducted in two tiers, Tier I (Written Examination) and Tier II (Descriptive Paper). The Written Examination consists of four sections, including General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, and General Awareness. The exam duration is 2 hours and each section carries 25 marks, with a total of 100 marks.
SSC MTS Vacancy 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a total of 12523 vacancies for the position of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Havaldar. Out of the total vacancies, 11994 vacancies are for MTS and 529 vacancies are for Havaldar positions in the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and the Central Board of the Excise and Customs (CBN).
SSC MTS Exam 2023 Apply Online
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|