e shram card self Registration apply online eshramgov.in | e Shram Card Benefits for unorganised workers | e shram card self Registration last date | e shram card apply online free | e shram Portal Registration CSC Login | e shram Card yojana | e Shram Card Download | e Shram card Occupation List | eshramcard.gov.in Portal | e shram card Self Registration Portal
E Shram Card Self Registration Portal Shramik Card Online | e Shram Card Apply Online
E Shram Card is a beneficial card which is launched by the Ministry of Labour and employment and is available to the various unorganised workers worked in the Various sectors. Those people who are doing private Jobs or working in unorganised sectors are Eligible for this E shram card. With the help of this portal Central Government collects the data of all the people who are currently working in the non organised sectors. After Registration people will get a UAN (12 Digit Number) For Further Assistance.
According to Data released by the Ministry of Labour and employment, Around 38 Crore labourers who are working in the Unorganized sectors will be able to get E shram card. Government also issued a Notice Regarding the E shram card Eligibility, there is a long list of Occupation and jobs which are covered in this E shram card yojana. This card is issued to Give Direct Benefits to those People who are Struggle to Survive in this Pandemic situation.
Objectives of e-Shram Portal
- Creation of a Centralized Database of all Unorganized Workers Including Street vendors, Domestic Workers, Agriculture workers, Construction workers and Migrant Workers.
- Portability of the Social Security and Welfare benefits to the Migrant and Construction Workers.
- Providing a Comprehensive Database to Central and State Governments for Tackling any National Crisis like Covid 19.
- To Improve the Efficiency of Social Security Services for the Unorganized Workers.
Who Can Register in e-Shram Portal ?
In the Registration of E shram card Any worker who is a home based worker or a wage salary worker in the Unorganized sector also including a worker in the organised sector who is not a Member of ESIC ( Employees State Insurance Corporation ) or EPFO ( Employees Provident Fund Organisation. The Workers age should be between 16-59 years
Documents Required for The e Shram card Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar
- Savings Bank account with Bank IFSC Code
e Shram Card Eligibility Criteria
- You Must be a Permanent Citizen of India
- You must have an Aadhar card number issued by the Government
- The Age of Beneficiary should be between 16-59 years (02-01-1962 to 01-01-2006)
- You must not be an Income Tax Payee
- You Must have a Mobile Number which is Linked with your aadhar card number
e Shram Card Benefits for Unorganised Workers
- Accidental Insurance of Rs 2 Lakh is available in the E shram card Scheme
- In Emergency and National Pandemic situations like COVID 19 Government will help Unorganised Workers to provide medical facilities and Support family financial support.
- Financial help for the Children of Unorganised Workers
- Providing Funds for Building your House is also covered
- Pension Facility will also be available in the Coming time
- All the Social security benefits of Unorganized Workers will be delivered through this Portal.
e Shram Card Occupation List for Registration
|Job Role / Occupation||Sector|
|Cultivator – General||Agriculture|
|Cultivator – Crop||Agriculture|
|Cultivator – Cotton||Agriculture|
|Bead Maker ( Glass )||Glass Makers|
|Glass Bangles maker||Glass Makers Cutters|
|Rubber Worker||Chemical Products|
|Agarbatti Maker||Chemical Products|
|Match Box Maker||Chemical Products|
|Moulder Plastic||Plastic Products|
|Cardboard Maker||Paper Products|
|Bag Maker||Paper Products|
|Stone Mason||House Builders|
|Carpenter||Carpenters & Joiners|
|Die Maker||Tool Makers|
|Tutors / Home Tutor||Education|
|Clay Makers||Potters Workers|
e Shram Card Occupation List PDF Download – Click Here to Read Full List
How to Apply For e Shram Card Online Step By Step
- First You have To Visit e shram Portal – Click Here
- After that First you have to Type your Mobile Number which is Linked with Aadhar Card
- You will Receive a OTP after you have to Give your Aadhar Number
- Now you have to Fill your Personal Details In which you have to Write All necessary Details with address
- Now you have to Choose one Occupation in which you are Currently working or Previously worked.
- After That you have to give all the Bank details in which Government will Send you Financial Assistance.
- Now Click Submit and a 12 Digit UAN Number will Appear on your Screen, Download your e Shram Card online.
Who are Unorganized Workers ?
Any Worker who is a Self Employed worker or a Daily basis wage Worker working in the Unorganized sector and Not a member of ESIC and Provident Fund.
What Documentation are Required to Register on e-Shram Portal ?
1. Aadhar Card
2. Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar Card
3. Bank Account With IFSC
What Is UAN?
UAN (Universal Account Number) is a 12 Digits Number Assigned to Each Unorganized Worker after Registration on E shram Portal.
Is there any Fee Charge for the Registration?
Registration om e Shram Portal is Free. Workers are not Required to Pay any Charges to any Registering Entity.
Is there any Helpdesk on Which I can Ask Anything about e-Shram?
A Dedicated National Help Desk has been setup for any queries related to E shram Registration and Grievance. The Helpdesk Number is 14434
How Many People are Registered for the e shram Card in Uttar Pradesh ?
According to the Data of Ministry of Labour and Employment, The Number of Registration in states if we compare the Data Uttar Pradesh has the Highest number of Registration across the Country Around 6 Crore People Registered for the E shram Card in Uttar Pradesh.