A recruitment notification has been released by the Central Council For Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) for 38 posts of Research Officer, Pharmacist, and others.
There are total 38 posts available, of which 25 are Pharmacists, four are Research Officers (Ayurveda), eight are Panchakarma Technicians, and one is Research Officers (Information Technology).
Research Officer ( Ayurveda ) - 04
Pharmacist - 25
Technician - 08
Information Technology - 01
Last Date of Submission
Research Officer (Ayurveda)
– A postgraduate degree in Ayurveda from a university/restitution recognized by the CCIM/NCLM
– Enrollment in the Central Register of CCIM/NCISM
Diploma in Pharmacy/D Pharm (Ay) from recognized University/institution with two years experience in recognized Ayurvedic Hospital; Or B Pharm
– Diploma or certificate course in Panchakarma of at least one year’s duration from a recognized institution
– Ayurvedic Hospital / Institute experience of at least three year
– A master’s degree in information technology or computer science from a recognized university/institute
Candidate should apply on or before 14 August 2022 if they are interested and eligible.
To apply online, candidates should visit the official website-www.ccras.nic.in and click on the application link.