UPTET Admit Card download, UPTET Exam Date 2021 Notification. UPTET Syllabus 2021 PDF in Hindi. UPTET Exam Date 2021 PDF in English. UPTET Books Online
UPTET Exam Date 2021 Details Notification
UPTET Admit Card is Going to be announced by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council on the Respective Website, @Updeled.gov.in. Candidates Who applied to appear in the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 will be able to Download their UPTET Admit Card 2022 by the Official Website.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council is Going to Conduct the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test on 23 January 2022 at the Various test Centres throughout the state . The Test is going to be conducted on the Scheduled date in order to Check the Eligibility for the Post of Primary Teacher and Upper Primary.
How to Download UPTET Admit Card ?
To Download the UPTET Admit Card you have to follow the Guidelines Step by step Procedure carefully. To Download the Admit card Registration Number and One time password is Required to Download the Admit card.
- First you have to Visit the Official Website Click Here
- After Reaching the Website you will Find an option of UP Teacher Eligibility Test
- After Click on UP Teacher Eligibility Test you will be redirected to another web page where you will find an option of UPTET Admit Card.
- After that you will be asked to Enter The Registration Number and One time Password received on your Mobile phone.
- After that you log in and Download your Admit Card.
UPTET Syllabus 2021-22 Exam Full Details
|Subjects||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|Child Development, Learning & Pedagogy||30||30|
|1st Language (Hindi)||30||30|
|2nd Language (One can be Selected From English, Urdu & Sanskrit)||30||30|
|Total||150 Marks||150 MCQs|
Child Development and Pedagogy
(1) Child Development
Meaning, Necessity and Scope of Child Development , Stages of Child Development, Physical Development, Mental Development, Emotional Development, Language Development, Development of Expression Ability, creativity and Development of Creative ability, basis of Child development and Factors Influencing them , Inheritance, Environment ( Family, School, Communication Medium )
(2) Meaning and Principles of Learning
Meaning of Learning, its affecting factors, Influential methods of learning, Rules of Learning, The Main Rules of Learning of Thorndike and their importance in learning, The Key principle of learning and Their Practical utility in Classroom Teaching, Principle of Thorndike attempt and error, Pavlov Relation theory of feedback, Skinner action learning theory, Kohlers theory of understanding or insight, Theory of Learning Curve- Meaning and type, Meaning of Plateau in the cause and Solution.
(3) Teaching and Learning Methods
Meaning and Purpose of Teaching, Communication Principle of Teaching, Sources of teaching, Teaching Methods, New Methods of teaching, Basic Teaching and Basic Skills of Teaching.
(4) Inclusive Education Guidance and Counselling
Educational Inclusion means Identity type, Resolution Equation – Excluded Class, Language, Religion, Caste Region, Color, Gender, Physical Skills, Mental Efficiency, Equipment, Materials, Methods, TLM and Observations Required for Inclusion, Necessary tools and Techniques for testing the learning of inclusive children, Special teaching methods for Including Children Such as Braille Script, Guidance and Counselling for Inclusive Children.
UPTET Syllabus for Hindi
- Understanding of language
- Hindi Alphabets ( Vowels and consonants )
- Spotting Error and Sentence Correction
- Understanding difference between all the Sounds
- Noun, Pronoun, Verb and Adverb
- Work of Poets and Writers
- Sentence Formation
- Idioms and Phrases
- Usage of Punctuations
- Phrase, Gender and Time
UPTET Language 2 ( English, Urdu, Sanskrit )
- Pedagogy of Language Development
- Active and Passive voice
- Knowledge of the famous poetry of poets
- Language skills
- Parts of speech
- Singular plural
UPTET Syllabus for Mathematics
- Number system
- Data handling
- Unitary rule
- Profit and loss
- Shapes and geometry
- Measurements and units
- Simple and compound interest
- Area and volume
UPTET Syllabus for Enviromental Studies
- Family and friends
- Things we make and do
- Traffic and communication
- Food and nutrition
- Plants and animals
- Sports and sportsmanship