PM Street Vendor Atmanirbhar Nidhi Scheme ( PM Svanidhi )For Govt Exams Govt Schemes and Yojana
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Launched a Scheme PM Street Vendor Atmanirbhar Nidhi Scheme ( PM SVANidhi ). To Empower Street Vendors by not only extending loans to them, but also for their development and Economic Upliftment by providing financial support to them. The Scheme intends to Facilitate Collateral free working capital loans of upto 10,000/- INR of One year tenure to Approximately 50 lakhs street vendors to help resume their businesses in the urban areas, Including surrounding rural areas.
- This Scheme was launched on 1 June 2020.
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs ( MoHUA ) has Launched Pradhan Mantri Street Vendor Atmanirbhar Nidhi Scheme for Providing Affordable Loans to Street Vendors.
- The Vendors can Avail a Working Capital loan of upto Rs 10,000/- Which is Repayable in Monthly Installments Within a year.
- The Loans would be without Collateral.
- Those who were vending till 24th March 2020 can avail the benefits of the Scheme.
- The Scheme is Valid Until March 2022.
- on timely/Early Repayment of the Loan, an interest Subsidy of 7% per annum will be credited to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries through Direct Bank Transfer on a Six monthly Basis.
- Cashback Upto 1200/- INR Per Annum.
Objectives of PM street vendor Atmanirbhar Nidhi Scheme
The Scheme is a central sector scheme, fully funded by ministry of housing and urban affairs
- To facilitate working capital loan upto Rs 10000
- Two incentive regular repayment and to award digital transactions.
Eligibility Criteria for PM SVANidhi Scheme
The Scheme is available for beneficiaries belonging to only those states and UT which have notified rules and scheme under street vendors ( protection of livelihood and regulation of street vending ) Act 2014. Beneficiaries from Meghalaya which has its own state Street Vendors act may however participate.
PM SVANidhi Yojana Apply Online
Government PM SVANidhi Yojana Apply Online for Loan upto Rs 20000. Please follow the below steps carefully.
Step – 1 Select From the list to Apply Online for your Desired Amount. Click on 10K if you want a Rs 10000 Loan and click on 20K if you want a loan of Rs 20000 see the image below for better understanding
Step – 2 Enter your Mobile number and you will get a OTP, then enter your OTP in the Given box and proceed for further you have to give your personal details. loan amount and upload your identity proof with address.